Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Dentist and stuff

Hello again everyone!

So I just wanted to do a quick update... at 2:30 am.
It seems like every time (well actually only these 2 times...) I've made a post, it's been at some ungodly hour. Unfortunately, this is because I don't have my own computer at the moment.
Why? Because my super old laptop screen is half detached from the base and my previous laptop's motherboard got fried during Hurricane Sandy and even when I got it fixed the screen just won't work and FUCKudge. So at the moment I'm using my parent's new desktop and sitting here in total envy.
However I am planning to get my own laptop this weekend, so when I do I will upload some pictures of myself and my profile, so you all know what I look like and what I will look like before and after :)

Anyways, I went to my surprise appointment at the dentist today. I say surprise because I forgot about it until literally two days ago. Let me explain something about my dentist. MY dentist, let's call her Dr. L, doesn't actually do any work on my teeth. Her partner does, and she just comes in to see how good of a job she's done. So I walk in, expecting to see her partner, but instead I see some complete stranger. She introduces herself (can't remember, don't care to remember) and does a scaling of my teeth. She's super nice, really talkative, we got along great. It's funny, she showed more interest in my surgery than my mother has. lmfao, I love this strike-out shit. I'm kidding by the way. She didn't even meet my mother.

So the point of this story is that she showed me this little doo-dad called a Compact Interdental Brush that I can use instead of flossing. This made me so happy because I HATE flossing. It wasn't bad before I had braces but now that I do, it's like


This is what it looks like


You can bet yo ass imma use this everyday.
Anyways my surgeon appointment is in a couple days and I will definitely do a detailed post about that. I'm really excited to see him again and finally figure things out, so I can relax (for the time being) and focus on preparing for surgery.

 Well, I wrote out this whole rant about not having a job and working as a housekeeper for my parents but I deleted it because I didn't want to bore you. Also because I'm about to post the link to my blog on Facebook and I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure I have a few secret h8ers on there. Not to mention I've completely lost my focus so I'm gonna stop rambling. It is now 3:30 am. It took me an hour to write this because I zone out every 5 minutes. Also there's some kind of smutz on my glasses that's been pissing me off.

Talk to everyone laterrrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment