Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

3 weeks!!!

Hiya errrrrr-one,
Today makes it exactly 3 weeks before my surgery!! I'm actually surprised at how calm and ..unworried? I am. It's gonna be such a life-changing experience, and I'm going around acting as if it isn't even going to happen.

Maybe that's just it. Maybe I'm in denial that it's gonna happen. Whatever the case, it is going to happen.
Oh, and if anyone who has had Genioplasty stumbled across this post, please let me know your experience since you got it. I'm concerned that it's more likely I'll lose permanent feeling in my lower lip/chin and I want to know if that's actually the case. Of course I'll ask my surgeon but any personal experiences on it will be so much help.

I'm kinda rambling now so I think I'm just gonna go do some Rosetta Stone now... I'm learning German hehe. Anyways I'll post after I see my surgeon next Tuesday.

Have a good weekend everyone :)

Oh and PS- I think I'm not going to do Jaw Surgery videos on Youtube just yet. Unless my friends convince me otherwise, I think I'm just gonna wait until after my surgery, when I'm able to talk properly, to do videos. Idk. byeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment