Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Pictures

Hey everyone

So I promised that I would upload pictures today and I'm sticking to my promise. Down below are pictures of the front of my face, and my profile from the left and right side, with my face completely relaxed. The only thing I have on in regards to make-up is a bit of mascara so that shouldn't alter the look for the before and after pictures.


Front ( So attractive)


Left side (Even more attractive)



Right side (Oh hot damn)


And just for shits and giggles, an even MORE attractive picture of me taken the other day.



 And since you're probably scarred for life by looking at that picture above, here's a nicer picture of me.

Oh, and I finally joined the gym today! Goodlife Fitness. Everyone there is so nice, and I have a couple friends who work out there. And thankfully, they will hold off my payments until I come back from surgery. So that's a plus.

I'm just about to record and edit my first Youtube video, and see how well that goes. If it turns out good, I MIGHT upload it. But I don't know. I think I said in my post last night that I find it more invasive than just blogging by itself. So we'll see.

The next time I receive new information on my surgery will be Tuesday, as I explained in my previous post. If I post before then, it will most likely be a personal post.

Talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment